Lazy Sunday

I've had a very relaxing weekend this weekend! Friday night me and my housemate mucked around with the camera trying to draw light sculptures in the living room (like the one on the left! It's harder than it looked in the magazine!!) and making stupid scary bodiless photos of our heads floating... Saturday me and smelly went to Wing Yip's bakery for some buns and had dinner at Harvester. Then, today, me and my housemate went to see my Mum and Dad. We went to the local pub in Locksbottom for lunch (I had a game and ale pie... yum), played canasta (which we lost because Mum always wipes the floor with us) and had roast pork for dinner followed by a REALLY fattening sticky toffee pudding and chocolate dessert I had bought from M&S.

Dad goes into hospital tomorrow for a few weeks to start another bout of chemo and have a stem cell transplant. Think the next month or so is going to be tough, but we're all thinking positive thoughts and once this is over with hopefully he'll be out of the woods and won't need any more treatment. Until then, we'll just keep praying....

Comments

Popular Posts