Great Flickr groups

Today I am posting some really funny flickr groups I've stumbled across in my boredom...

Pirate rubber duckie (I've requested to join this group... pirate rubber duckie gets sent to people and they post a photo of it somewhere cool... then send it on to the next person in the list!)
Adventures of Kermit (Similar theme to pirate rubber duckie except you post photos of your kermit the frog somewhere interesting)
Pimp Kermie (photos of Kermit the frog as a pimp... obviously!)

Am too tired to post much else today... woke up at 5am this morning for no apparent reason and couldn't get back to sleep... am now having a panic wondering whether I unplugged the hair straighteners in my sleep-fuddled state... plus I'm having more chest pains and feel like crap...

... yes... I am not in a good mood... I want to go back to bed... not be at work... but it's easier to get to the hospital from work than it is from home so I'll stick it out. Please forgive me if I fall face first on to my keyboard and start snoring!

Comments

Popular Posts