Back from Malta!

I'm back from Malta! The journey back wasn't too bad. Malta was nice, although the weather wasn't too good the last two days. I think my favourite place we visited was Mdina. Really reminded me of Fes in Morocco. I'm hoping I've got some good photos whilst I was there... will upload some once I've processed them but here's a choice couple of snaps that are typical Maltese sights.

Whilst we were in Malta we went to the cinema three times and saw Cloverfield, We own the night, and National treasure - book of secrets. Cloverfield, a Blair witch style movie filmed with a hand held camera when an unexplained giant 'thing' attacks new york. You never find out what the thing is or where it came from, and only really get a clear view of it at the end. The film had me on the edge of my seat (and sometimes nearly jumping off it) the whole way through. We own the night, a film about 2 brothers on opposite sides of the law, was more of a dvd film. National treasure was noticibly a Disney film. All too convenient, all a bit cheesy and just not Indiana Jones.

We also went bowling on the day it poured with rain, and I won 3 games to 2 against smelly hehe... and I read The Curious Incident of the dog in the night-time in about 2 days (amazing book and I'd recommend to anyone!).

So...Sunday to enjoy then back to work. Not all ad though, we have Stockholm to look forward to over easter... and Valentines day.. although smelly is on call so we won'te doing anything romantic (more likely I'll be sitting in the van with my DS while he unblocks sinks) but hey ho... guess Valentines day doesn't mean much anyway...

Roll on Stockholm!

Comments

Popular Posts