The Bucket List

Just watched The Bucket List... got about 10 minutes into it and me and my housemate realised this is NOT the film you should be watching if your father is about to go into hospital for cancer treatment... doh! I did very well and did NOT cry though (as I reckon if I started I wouldn't stop). The first half was difficult viewing as it was a bit TOO close to home, but it's a very good film I'd recommend to anyone. Some very funny bits in it and some touching moments too. Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman are both brilliant in it... Jack as the usual grouchy character and Morgan the placid and all knowing kind of guy.

Right, off to bed... I left work half way through today as I was feeling horrible (didn't sleep last night, must be stress or worry or something) and had a pounding headache. Got home at 3 and slept til 5 and felt a lot better... but now I'm going to get some more Z's... so good night!

Comments

Popular Posts