24 marathon, 2 films and a book...

Happy Monday people... the post title kind of sums up my weekend really... this weekend I spent aching from badminton on Thursday (I'm so unfit I know) and watching episodes of season 6 of 24 (yes, smelly's Valentine's present arrive in the post). We've watched 12 episodes, got another 12 to go... it's quite good considering I haven't seen series 2, 3, 4 or 5!

Watched Hitman on Friday night... was pleasantly surprised considering it's based on a game. Saturday got some cakes from Wing Yip, went to smelly's, walked round Hammersmith and got a bargain on electric toothbrush heads (they're usually £9.80 for 2 and I got 8 for £13.80 because they were buy one get one free in Superdrug and I got 4 in a pack... BARGAIN!), watched John Q which I'd never heard of before (a film about a father who holds the hospital hostage because his health insurance doesn't cover his son's heart transplant... than god we have the NHS here!), read smelly's book he bought called The five people you meet in heaven (which I'm three quarters of the way through already and am going to give back to him tomorrow... brilliant book), went for sushi at the Hare and Tortoise... and that's about it! Sunday was so glad to get out after watching 24 for almost 7 hours straight!

This week I'm going to be juggling visiting Dad in hospital with seeing smelly, badminton... plus it's mine and smelly's 1 year anniversary on Saturday! Amazing... haha...

Comments

Popular Posts