Induction time! Eek!

Well I'm now at hospital! I got my own room which is a result and the midwives working last night's night shift, Lesley and Suzy, have been lovely. My room's a bit like a sauna but I'm not complaining, it's my own room! Last night they "inserted" some Propess (a pessary on a tape thingymabob which is supposed to help induce labour) which has to stay in for 24 hours. Overnight I've felt some cramps and this morning (at 6am boohoo! No lie in for me!) they monitored me again and voila! "tightenings" every 5 minutes (although since I started writing this they've tailed off again.. boo..)! Does this mean little bean is on her way?! (you can see the uterus tightenings on the bottom/right side trace in the photo... the tightenings are the bumps in the line).

Righto better conserve battery power (you're not allowed to plug anything in!!) as I need my phone! There goes my master plan of a day of bejewelled and films I'd put on my iPhone for today's entertainment! Dammit!! I'll have to just make do with hubby's conversation, when he gets here! Haha!

Comments

Jess said…
How exciting! Hope everything goes well xxx

Popular Posts