2 weeks and counting...

2 weeks til d day (due date)! Right now I still can't imagine Su Yin making an appearance or me going in to labour. Even though it could happen any time soon, it seems like something that's miles away, like I still have months left of my pregnancy. I know I don't, but I just can't visualise me going in to hospital! Perhaps it's because I've had no more braxton hicks for weeks and weeks, and although I feel like perhaps my bump has dropped a bit, I still haven't got that "bowling ball between my legs" feeling of the head engaging... That's not to say I'm as comfy as I was. I'm not! Lying in bed has become a pain in the ass (actually pain in the lower back, particularly my right side. Ow) and sitting on the sofa for too long makes me restless.... but I also can't walk for too long before I get really knackered and my feet start hurting. I'm just generally uncomfortable and I know it's only going to get worse. Fast forward 2 weeks time and if my little monkey hasn't decided to escape, I'll be begging for her to get a wriggle on I think!

Next week is hubs birthday. He's hoping our little girl will be born on his birthday, just like he was on his grandfather's birthday. We'll see if that occurs! I doubt it personally. I think she's nice and cosy in there! Plus I'm not quite ready for her to make an appearance just yet!

Today I got an email from my colleagues at work,  who have decided to do a sweepstakes to bet on when bubba Fung is going to be born. That really brought a smile to my face! :D I'm hoping Lucy is wrong though... 2nd Sept? eek! Hope not!


Missing my friends at work a lot!

Comments

Popular Posts