Tate Modern street art


I've been meaning to take a stroll down to the Tate Modern for a week or two after reading about the current Street Art on display up the side of the building. Unfortunately the typically rainy English weather meant I've been stuck indoors at lunch all week, but today the sun popped out to say hello and I jumped at the opportunity to get out and stretch my legs. The works of art are really eye catching and varied, but I think my favourites are the black and white mural of the guy holding a gun (because no matter where you stand, his gaze seems to follow you) and the big yellow cartoon character with his willy out! I'm totally stuck as to which to use for today's Project 365 submission though. Any preferences let me know!


You can read more about the works of art currently on display on the side of the Tate Modern building here.

Comments

Popular Posts