Nintendo DS is cooking hot!

As regular readers of my blog know, I'm a total Nintendo DS addict... with a recent obsession with Puzzle Quest which resulted in suitcases under my eyes and possibly the need for stronger glasses! So you'll excuse me when I jumped up and down with excitement when I spotted this feature article on Sky News about a new DS 'game' Nintendo Cookbook. The software isn't techically a game but a virtual cook book, providing recipes for 250 dishes from around the world. The Sky News reviewer wasn't overly enthralled by the software, complaining about the voice recognition and the recipes not fitting the British palate due to the game being designed in Japan... but it sounds fab to me! I think it's great that Nintendo are expanding the use of the DS beyond kiddie gaming. With Brain Training and other more useful applications like language training and translators, they've really captured the adult market as well as children.

Currently, my favourite games are:
Anyway, I shall be looking out for a copy to test out so watch this space!

Comments

Popular Posts