Dublin weekend

I'm back from my weekend away in the lovely city of Dublin. What a packed weekend! We walked all over town! My legs actually hurt today! We went to Trinity College, Dublin Castle, Temple Bar, shopped on O'Connell and Grafton Street (even went to Primark which is Penneys in Ireland), Howth fishing village, visited Dublin Zoo (and got some amazing photos! Finally!) and the Guiness Storehouse. It was so nice to go away with someone I really got on with and wanted to do the same things as me! Took some really great photos which you can see here but here's some of my favourites.

The journey back was a nightmare though... up at 4:45am, flight at 8am, delayed for 20 mins, then the train to London Bridge took a whole 2 hours!! Spent half a day at work which was agony and am now finally home thank god!!

Just got to get through this week now and then I can fly off to Malta for a week!

Comments

Popular Posts