Dublin, Malta and Stockholm here I come!

Well, last night me and smelly booked two holidays (or one holiday and a break as he keeps on insisting, but I like the sound of two holidays hehe). We're going to Malta next week and Stockholm over Easter! I've spent my lunch researching places to visit for both and am soooo excited! My camera is DEFINITELY coming with me to both and I shall be snap snapping away loads... think I may have to buy a different camera bag rucksack style though?!

Tomorrow me and Lilt are off to Dublin! The weather forecast has improved and no sign of rain according to the BBC weather website so maybe I won't need the ski jacket and walking boots after all!

So many holidays and all really cheap! I'm so excited... Dublin tomorrow, Malta next Saturday and Stockholm in March! YAY YAY YAY!!!

Talking of travel, Lilt just sent me this game... I didn't even make it onto level 2. My knowledge of geography is AWFUL! I did MUCH better in the photo challenge!

Comments

Popular Posts