Happy new year!

It's 3pm and I still haven't gotten out of bed... dreading work tomorrow although looking forward to picking up my new lens for my camera, which has arrived courtesy of speedy fedex!! Woohoo! Just hope it fits and auto focuses on my camera!! :S

So hungry... will have to wake up smelly soon before I waste away from hunger.

Hmm new years resolutions... I make them every year, so should make some this year... but they're always the same. I think for 2008 I resolve to:

  • Learn how to use my camera properly and get into my photography properly.
  • Learn Mandarin, be it here or in Shanghai.
  • Be positive.
  • Save for that all important and seemingly never achiveable flat I resolve to buy every year.
Back again... it's almost 11pm now. Watched Finding Neverland this afternoon. Never seen it before, very good film... also watched a Korean film we'd begun to watch last night called ...ing. Very sad film, as Korean films usually are.

Comments

Popular Posts