Dublin countdown...

Well, de ja vu.... it's Monday yet again. Weekend wasn't bad but let me update in everything else since last Monday's post (which won't take long!).

Tuesday and Wednesday I stayed with smelly at a hotel in Dartford as he was there doing a tiling course for a week (I was shocked to discover it took a full 5 days course to learn to tile, but they went indepth tiling floors and things as well as walls). Tuesday we went to visit our friends Kayleigh and Danny and their cutie baby Carson, who cried every time I held him (which I put down to the light brown contacts freaking him out), and Wednesday we went to Bluewater and got carried away shopping and missed the film we wanted to see. Smelly went back on Thursday to see it without me and said it was very good... Friday I went to Borough Market at lunch and took some photos... tried to get people shots but I'm too much of a wuss and scared of people spotting me and getting angry. Got some good photos all the same... you can see my recent photos on my photoblog. Friday night I vegged out at home, then felt bad and did some pilates from clips off you tube. Saturday my tummy muscles were so sore that sneezing was agony! Went to meet Lilt and went shopping in Bromley and spent far too much (and will now be eating bread and butter until pay day) and went to Mum and Dad's for dinner. Sunday met smelly and was dragged into every male clothing shop down Kensington High Street... isn't it supposed to be the other way round, with the boyfriend sat staring into space with a vacant look on his face while the GIRLFRIEND flits from store to store trying everything on?! We went to Oishii's for dinner where his uncle works and had a really nice meal with sushi, sashimi, teriyaki salmon and green thai curry. By the time we got back I was knackered. Managed to stay up to watch Alien vs Predator but couldn't keep my eyes open for Van Helsing and fell asleep on the sofa. Woke up just in time to catch smelly trying to stick a finger up my nose to wake me up... how romantic haha.

Well, this week is jam packed! Mandarin lesson tomorrow, Wednesday see smelly, Thursday dinner with my cousin and Friday I'M OFF TO DUBLIN WITH LILT!! Woohoo! Can't wait! We're both taking our SLR's so we can take tons and tons of photos... exciting!!! Thank god I get paid before we leave...

Comments

Popular Posts