I'm 27!

Well, I had a lovely lovely weekend! Saturday my lovely smelly took me into town for a surprise. We went to Gerrard's Corner for dim sum and then he took me for my surprise... to see PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!! It was AMAZING! The set design was awesome, with the boat floating through a lake of mist and candles, and the way they showed Christine and the phantom walking into the dungeons. The phantom kept on popping up all over the place unexpectedly and the singing was brilliant! Then we walked round town for a bit, went for a coffee, then went to Joy King Lau for dinner with my friends. Was getting a bit worried as people started dropping out but in the end there was 10 of us so worked out well. We ordered tons of food (which smelly thought we wouldn't finish, but with my friends I knew we'd polish off the lot!) and smelly even bought me a birthday cake from China Town. I had SUCH a lovely day, apart from the chest cold I have...

Sunday we WERE supposed to go to the zoo as it was my actual birthday and I was going to take photos, but I felt so ill we ended up popping into Bromley for a walk around and went to the Vietnamese restaurant in Wing Yip for dinner.

This morning I woke up feeling even worse so didn't go into work. I didn't get out of bed until half 2. Think I'll spend the rest of the day watching films and snuggled up under a blanket... boohoo...

Comments

Popular Posts