Miss China Europe UK

Last night I went to the UK finals of the Miss China Europe beauty pageant. A friend had 2 spare tickets so we went to a Chinese resataurant in Wandsworth and sat at a table upstairs. There was a screen above the stage so people upstairs in the balcony could see the finalists but we had to keep on getting up anyway... especially the guys when the swimsuit/bikini round came on... plus my boyf repeatedly went on about the ex-Gucci model who was prettier than the contestants (apparently? I didn't really see). Felt a bit sorry for the girls when they paraded past us as there was lots of appraising skinnyness/looks etc (as you'd expect) as well as one of the guys pouncing next to one of the contestants so he could have a photo with her haha... they had acts on in-between the girls parading, some which were better than others! They had the winner of the karaoke competition from last year on, which all the girls were swooning at, as well as this amazing performer who danced and changed his masks really quickly. The girls were really pretty though... all 3 finalists were lovely. Was an interesting night, although made me really self conscious as everyone was chatting in Cantonese and I had to sit there dumbly as I couldn't understand (as usual) and also made me realise I NEED to go back on that diet as I have gotten disgusting... :(

Only mid week and I am wishing it was the weekend again.... at least I have a party to look forward to. Going clubbing for the first time in months to the salsa party my friends are organising!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hiya,
I was wondering if you had anymore pictures of the contestants that night? If so could you please post some up for me to see?

Many thanks
Ella
x
Sweetpea said…
I don't think I do sorry... this is all I took on my camera phone!

Popular Posts