KERSPLASH!

Ahh... finally the weekend. The past few weeks have been one disaster after another! First the gas leak turned out to be huge, then the water got cut off because of a burst water main, then yesterday morning we woke up to a swimming pool in the kitchen because there was a leak from under the bath upstairs! It was raining in the kitchen! The hallway carpet was soaked! Lucky it's fixed now!

Today I have been acting as plumbers mate (well, not really, as I've just stayed in the van). Poo face is on call so I've been accompanying him on jobs, playing my DS while he's unblocking sinks and fixing toilets hehe... I did suggest I get 1/4 of his pay but for some reason he just laughed at me! Also finally picked up my other 2 pairs of glasses woohoo! THREE weeks they've been in the post! The lab posted them to the shop three weeks ago and they only got delivered yesterday! Royal Mail is CRAP!

Anyway, found a new couple of clips which had me in stitches and thought I'd share it with anyone bored enough to be reading this... so enjoy!
Firstly Ahkmed the terrorist...

Secondly, another REALLY cute baby clip!!

Comments

Popular Posts