A new month already....

It's November!!! Time is flying past so quickly! Last night was halloween... was very funny to see all the groups of little toddlers dressed up as witches (as well as the teens in hoodies pretending they're trick or treaters when really they're just little ****s making trouble). Last night on the tube to Hammersmith I almost caused my own murder fit for halloween when this irritating posh woman decided to cram onto the tube with her teenage daughter saying "come on darling, just push in, it's fine, just shove a bit further" and "oh isn't it awful, our first experience of rush hour on the tube, it's just unbeaaaaaarable...". The whole time I was thinking it's unbearable because of idiots like you cramming in like sardines when there's another tube coming in 2 minutes! Plus her daughter kept on jabbing me with her bag.... ARGHHHHHHH

Ah well, at least it's Friday tomorrow. I managed to get a nice shot of sunset out the office window which everyone was ooh'ing and aah'ing at... looked a LOT better in reality but you get the jist...

Oh and in case any of you lovely people were planning to pay attention to my Christmas wish list and get me that DS browser, don't.... my lovely Mummy and Daddy have volunteered.... so you can all chip in and get me that camera instead... ta! hehe

Comments

Popular Posts