I'm BROKE! Arghhhhh

Just had a full weekend of shopping and more shopping... Saturday went to Bluewater with my housemate and bought lots of Christmas presents. Then kept my boyf company while he was on call... had dinner at the Hare and Tortoise (which sounds like a pub but is a Japanese noodle bar in Kensington) and decided the waitress was VERY huffy... didn't like her at all. Food was ok though, had udon noodle soup and a tuna handroll. Sunday went to Kingston and bought more Christmas presents... didn't really think that one through very well as I am now BROKE until pay day which is end of the month!!! Oops... and to make it even worse, I bet my boyf dinner that Zilli and Zizzi were owned by the same person (two restaurants, one a posh seafood restaurant in Soho, the other a chain) and I lost... boohoo.... lucky it wasn't TOO expensive... went to Mewo Mewo Korean restaurant in Hammersmith.

We went to a crazy milkshake place in Kingston called Shakeaway which does tons of different flavoured milkshakes. They have boxes lined up against the wall with all the ingredients you can choose from (which vary from Tic Tacs, Weetabix, Haribo sweets, Ferrero Rocher... the list goes on) and you pick what you want. I had a nutella and coffee milkshake which seemed like a good idea at the time.. until I drank half and felt sick. Boyf had Oreo cookies and banana which was a much better choice so I had to keep sipping his to make mine taste better hehe...

Off to watch the fireworks at Crystal Palace tonight... taking the camera and tripod so hoping to get some good shots!!

Comments

Popular Posts