Fish & chips and a Banksy wannabe....

Hooray it's Friday... what a week I've had. Work has been manic/stressful/unpleasant in general and I am so glad the weekend is here. Last night I had the BEST fish and chips from Beluga fish and chip shop in Eden Park for dinner. The fish is cooked to order and they only use ground nut oil and I'm convinced it makes a difference. Nothing was soggy, it was all crisp and the fish wasn't stale. Yum! Then my housemate had a go at my makeup for my Christmas party (which looked surprisingly good for smoky eyes... didn't look like I'd been punched in the face at all!).

Today I walked to the bank in London Bridge with my colleague and spotted some cool artwork along the way by the Bramah Museum of Tea and Coffee. Think someone is wishing they were Banksy.... hehe.... but quite cool all the same!

Comments

MattWilsonMD said…
That poster with the roses is a Shepard Fairey. If anything, Banksy wishes he were Fairey, not the other way :)

Great photos!
Anonymous said…
PERHAPS SOMEONE SHOULD DO THEYRE RESEARCH BEFORE MAKING COMMENTS. THIS IS 'OBEY' WHO IS PRETTY MUCH AS HUGE AS BANKSY AND HAS BEEN DOING IT SINCE 84 SO MAYBE ITS OTHER WAY ROUND. HMMMM
Sweetpea said…
Perhaps 'someone' should take a deep breath... no need for the agression. No one's belittling the work, in fact the opposite, so calm down! A simple and polite, "hey, this is OBEY'S work" would have sufficed. :)

Popular Posts