Bangers and mash

Yummmmm.... I had a really wonderful dinner today... heaps and HEAPS of creamy mash potato, pork sausages with caramelised onions and tons of broccoli... yum... felt slightly sick after, but still had room for the jelly with raspberries and blueberries...

Today was definitely a day for food... also got to eat a nice big slice of carrott cake from Konditor and Cook (where I also bought some amazing Rose tea, made by Brewhaha) and some croissants and a mini blueberry muffin. Also got to eat my colleagues as she thought it looked gross (to be fair, it DID look icky, weird colour, judge for yourself!). Going back to the tea, I seem to have some weird tea fetish at the moment... our kitchen cupboard at home is ram packed full of spiced 'drink me chai' sachets, rose teabags, jars of coffee, PG tips, chrysanthemum instant crystals (courtesy of moi)... and my bottom drawer at work has about 3 or 4 different green teas, soya drink sachets, chai teabags... and I STILL almost bought some Pukka Love tea from Tescos, which is rose, chamomile and lavender infused (might still buy it hehe)... only problem is, it takes me about 10 minutes in the morning to decide what I want to drink now! haha...


Hump day tomorrow (Wednesday is the mid week hump) so I am SO looking forward to the weekend... more baking (possibly banana cake), and yum cha... er... that all involves food doesn't it.... really need to get back to exercise classes... hehe

Comments

Popular Posts