Old lady hands!

Having kids ages you. I get that. You instantly grow up. You mature. You have responsibilities. It also ages your body. 9 months of carrying a bowling ball gives you stretch marks. Your feet permanently get bigger. Sleepless nights give you eye bags and frown lines. But NO ONE told me how much it ages YOUR HANDS! 

Ok so I've never had what you'd call attractive hands. My fingers are knobbly and as crooked as an old man's back. But almost 10 months of washing and sterilising baby bottles and hand washing poo stained baby grows has AGED my hands 20 years! They say no matter how much plastic surgery a person has, their hands give away their age. Well I'm screwed then as I'm 32 with the hands of a 50 year old! No amount of hand cream is going to de-wrinkle these babies! Gah!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts