Eww cover your mouth you dirty pig!


Rather unnerving train journey into work this morning... I got stuck sitting next to a guy who kept on sneezing without covering his mouth. Great, i thought, just spread your germs all over the carriage... Theres a swine flu epidemic going on or hadnt you noticed you silly man... So i held my breath for a minute (er yes, i do that... Frequently. Someone once told me you can smell things because there is particles of what you can smell in the air, so if you can smell beef casserole, it because theres beefy particles floating into your nostrils. If you can smell poo... Well, you get the idea. Which is why every time a sweaty jogger runs past, i hold my breath. I have no desire to inhale smelly sweat atoms thanks... Anyway i digress... Sorry... Let me resume... Ahem).

So imagine my additional horror when he got out paperwork from his briefcase and i saw it was data about lab results on some form of disease or virus or something!! He got off at Denmark Hill which meant he works at the hospital. You'd think a doctor would have more sense when it comes to the prevention of infectious diseases and their spreading and would COVER HIS MOUTH! If i catch swine flu, im hunting that dirty man down and suing his ass. No wonder people catch mrsa in nhs hospitals... Staff need to be taught the basics of cleanliness and hygiene. Now if you'll excuse me, im off to take some vitamin c and request a dose of tamiflu...

*cough cough sneeze sneeze*

Sent from a Nokia 5800

Comments

Popular Posts