Uncanny...

I've once again moved... I swear to god I have gypsy blood running through these veins....

Me and my boyfriend have had to temporarily move to my parents as the flat we were going to rent fell through... a blessing in disguise I think as the flat WAS in the middle of glorious Peckham and the exclaimations of "oh my god, don't move there!" and "oooh you're going to get MUGGED!" followed by "oooh... ground floor... make sure you get contents insurance..." kind of put me off. Understandably, I was a teensy bit relieved when the letting agent told me the landlord had pulled out to let his brother live there... everything happens for a reason.

I spent most of yesterday trying to cram two peoples worth of belongings into a single bedroom avec king-size double bed. It's scary how much clothes you accumulate over a year. I have had to dramatically cull my wardrobe to the bare essentials and venture into the loft for anything I don't need every day... and I still have to go back tonight for the final bits and pieces. Blergh...

Anyway, this morning's horoscope in the Metro was uncanny... so I thought I'd share it... rather fitting I think.

Comments

Popular Posts