Ooooh new phone!

My Nokia 5800 FINALLY arrived yesterday, after waiting 3 whole weeks for them to come back into stock with O2... agony for someone who's as impatient as I am, believe me...

Anyway, I've had a chance to play (and irritate my loved ones with my non-responsiveness last night as I was too engrossed with downloading wallpapers and applications along with transferring a ton of mp3's) and it's an excellent phone so far! I have to admit there's some odd quirks which are mildly irritating, such as the inconsistency between having to single tap on some screens and double tap on others, and the settings/options menus disappearing every time you make a selection, but there are some very cool features as well like the flip silent function, which lets you just flip it over and it goes to silent.

I haven't even begun to explore the whole phone yet, only getting as far as downloading a bar code reader, twitter client (stew), gmail, google maps and ebuddy, but I can tell you I am addicted... and this is my first touch screen and WLAN accessible phone, so expect more blog posts from Hong Kong (I'm leaving tonight).

HOORAY!

Comments

Popular Posts