Christmas is round the corner!

How has THAT happened? It's crept up on me and today I woke up and realised OMG it's Christmas next week! Perhaps it was the rather festive playlist I put on my mp3 last night that suddenly shook the jingle bells... well anyway, whatever the reason, I'm feeling slightly Christmassy so have added a nice music player to the page, playing all of my favourite yuletide tunes. If you find it annoying, just press pause!

So, to add to the winter cheer, I thought I'd post up some links to keep all you bored-out-of-my-skull-so-I'm-reading-this-blog-instead-of-working slackers entertained. Enjoy!

Send your friends a lovely e-card and save the trees... ELF YOURSELF! Or there's always my personal favourite for postal penny pinchers like me, Hoops & Yoyo.

If that doesn't take up enough hours of pixie-related fun, how about playing some online Christmas games... with such classics as 'Santa balls', 'Penguin rush' and 'Wrap attack'.

There's also good old eggified, pie obsessed Weebl and Bob for some real random off the wall nonsensical hilarity... clicky here for the latest Christmas toon!

Finally, if you're REALLY bored in the office, Christmas-i-fy your PC with holiday themed wallpapers and icons from Pixel Girl!! You KNOW I have already.... hehe...

If that all doesn't keep you entertained, you're a grinchy lost cause. So go do some work!

Comments

Popular Posts