Jam packed bank holiday weekend

Sorry for the lack of posts recently people, but the internet connection at home has been down for almost 2 weeks. Needless to say, I've been totally lost and left with an empty feeling of helplessness and panic without being able to check my beloved MSN, facebook and other pointless but entertaining websites I love so well.... fingers crossed it'll be back up soon!

Well, there was me worrying poor single me wouldn't have anything to do over the pending bank holiday weekend, and now it's jam packed full of fun and fantabulous things!

Friday I am going to see Chris Rock at the O2 (a last minute thing as friends had a spare ticket which I nabbed), Saturday I'm possibly going to watch the Nissan Qashqai challenge BMX final at the Tate Modern and take some photos, Saturday night I've got Hed Kandi back to love show at IndigO2 in the O2, Sunday possibly recover from the night before (possibly rope some friends into going for dim sum?) and Monday sunbathing in Hyde Park if the weather is nice! Not a bad plan if I do say so myself! I'm sure I shall post up all the details of how it all went next week...! could really get used to this being single malarky! One for the books huh?! ha ha

Comments

Popular Posts