Yo ho me hearties yo ho...

Went to see Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End last night in Shepherd's Bush Vue cinema. They actually had a 10 min interval half way through because it's so long! It was SOOOOOOOOO good! I didn't look at my watch once or wonder when it was going to end (which I did with Spiderman 3). They finished off the trilogy really well with some good twists and Captain Jack was as funny as ever. Was definitely the best film I've seen this year so far easily...!! This weekend we're shopping on Saturday and going to a baby shower on Sunday. Loads of things happening in June too... Uncle Malcom's 50th birthday party which I'm really looking forward to and my boyf is coming with me, cocktail making class tomorrow with work, end of quarter drinks with work on Wednesday, a few friend's birthdays at Agenda bar, and my makeover photoshoot! Aching from fitness class yesterday though... my collar bone and chest muscles are complaining today.. boohoo..

Comments

Popular Posts