On the move again...

Monday blues... yuck.... spent the weekend doing DIY with my boyfriend and packing my Mum and Dad's place up as they're moving house tomorrow. I'm planning on going through ALL my stuff currently in their garage once they've moved and sell or throw away as much as possible. My theory is if I haven't needed it in the past year, I won't need it again.

Wednesday I'm going to go and see the filming for Vernon Kay's Gameshow Marathon with a friend (should be interesting!) and I just realised today that next Monday is a BANK HOLIDAY!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Other than that I am addicted to my Nintendo DS Lite and have been playing it tons... my boyf probably thinks it needs surgically removing from me but then again it gives me something to do when he's playing poker! hehe... (MWAH xxx)

Comments

Popular Posts