Food glorious food

Monday is almost over... the weekend went by so quickly and I just spent it feeling sleepy. I can't even remember what I did on Friday... Saturday we went to Borough market (AGAIN) and mister piggy (my new name for my boyf after Saturday hehe... kiss kiss if you're reading this... I'll still want you when you have a podge... HAHA) managed to scoff down a double choritzo with red pepper and rocket in ciabatta, half a falafel, a bottle of rootbeer, strawberries and a banoffee pie. I've never seen anyone more content in my life... the way he stared at that banoffee pie before he ate it made me slightly jealous... he never looks at ME like that... HAHA... I ate of course the same as what he ate (although I had a chicken burger not chorizo and didn't have a banoffee pie) but I'm sure he still ate more than me coz I'm little-er than him hehehe... then he fell asleep for 2 hours when we got back (probably from the amount of food he'd consumed) and when he woke up I fell asleep!!

Sunday we painted his kitchen ceiling and I did the cornices then I made seafood pasta (which tasted great in the pan and not so great on the plate!) and fruit salad and had an early night!

This week I'm busy busy... possibly back to pole dancing tomorrow, Thursday dinner at Yautcha, Friday out with my friend, weekend spending helping parents pack for the move... plus Wednesday during the day I'll be planting plants and weeding as I volunteered to help with this community scheme (although regretting it now it's constantly drizzling outside!).

Comments

Popular Posts