Oh I do love to be beside the sea side...


Finally back to work for a 3 day week hehe... Had a really good weekend down by the seaside! Saturday I went shopping with my friend and spent far too much in Primark, then went to Laureate in China Town (but missed dinner because I was driving around trying to find parking) and then Vodka Revolution for a friend's birthday. Sunday me and my boyf drove down to Brighton and walked around the seaside and the pier, ate fish and chips, walked around the shops and then stayed the night in Eastbourne. Monday we drove through Bexhill-on-sea where I lived when I was little (our tea rooms are gone... boohoo...) and then on to Hastings. We bought a big fillet of salmon and tuna and sliced it up and had it raw sashimi style on the beach and I introduced him to cockles with vinegar... yum! Tuna was a bit dry but the salmon was really yummy!! Then we walked around for ages, flew our kite on the beach (which didn't really stay up for long as it was so windy and we couldn't really control it properly... I almost knocked my boyf out a couple of times by accident!) and then drove to boyf's friend's take away and had some dinner.

I supposedly find out my pay rise today... I'm waiting patiently (or impatiently really...) for the envelope.... but still nada!! Only a 3 day week this week too as I was off on Monday and I've taken Friday off as this weekend is May bank holiday so I have the following Monday off too!! Not sure what we'll be doing yet but may go visit friends and go to a BBQ... just hope the weather stays nice as it's been really warm and sunny the past few days!

Am in a very good mood after the weekend, just hope my pay review doesn't dampen my mood...

Happy happy joy joy...! hehe

Comments

Popular Posts