Spiderman Spiderman... does what ever a spider can...

Last night went to see Spiderman 3 in Shepherds Bush. Was quite a long film (2 hours 40) but I thought it was good... a few people walked out half way through and one guy walked out near the end saying very loudly 'This film's shit!' but I enjoyed it. Have to admit the part where he swings past the american flag was annoying, that whole American patriotism rubbish, and some of it was so cheesy it needed crackers... but it WAS a comic book film and not like it's going to win any oscars!

Anyway, dinner tonight at Bankside SE1 with friends and then it's Friday tomorrow! No plans for the weekend as yet... for a change... but I'm sure I'll think of something to keep myself occupied. Maybe I'll pamper myself a bit as I've been feeling a bit stressed recently with work and family stuff... PAMPER being the operative word and not ENDULGE... I am on a strict diet, no more crap and back onto my exercise regime now my ribs are healed! Time to lose that fat!

Comments

Popular Posts