Yauatcha

Thank god it's Friday! Last night I went to Yauatcha for dinner with a friend. The food was good, loads of different dim sum you don't usually get at the average Chinese restaurant in China Town, but pricey. Australian Lobster dumplings were £11 for 3 and just ok but the Siu Long Bow was good with loads of liquid inside. We had about 8 dishes and sorbet and the bill came to £80 (which I didn't pay for as it was my friend's treat!). Other different things we had were prawn and date dumplings, three mushroom cheung fun, scallop and kumquat dumplings... all quite tasty.

Tonight I'm going for sushi with my friend and boyfriend, then the weekend spent packing up for Mum and Dad as they're moving.

Wednesday I spent the day at Galleywall nature reserve with other volunteers from work. We were working with the Southwark volunteering scheme to renovate some scrap land that had over grown so schools could use it again. Was NOT a spot of light gardening!! We had to rip out the old lining in the HUGE pond, dig it out, re-line it, cut back tons of weeds and roots... my legs are STILL aching today. Can't type much more, my arm is killing me after I got bitten by something that day and my arm has swollen up and it really red! It's quite painful and spreading up my arm!!

Comments

Popular Posts