Pay day bank holiday yipee!

It's Friday (although only lunch time) and it's pay day and I have a long weekend ahead of me thank god!! My trip to see Vernon Kay got cancelled on Wednesday because my friend lost the tickets but the footie was on so at least she got to watch that instead. Tuesday Mum and Dad moved in to their new house and it's lovely... very jealous and has spurred me on to buy something of my own ASAP!!! Yesterday went to Wagamama's for lunch along bankside but the waitress was rubbish and they took over half an hour to return our cards after paying and we were late back to work (not impressed!).

So, plans for the long weekend... include drinks and Vietnamese tonight, Portobello market and yum cha in Baker Street with my cousin and boyf, maybe some cycling (although the weather forecast for the weekend is rain, typical for a bank holiday!), probably pop down to see Mum and Dad at some point as they want stuff doing (don't want to see ME of course... hehe), maybe go to Camoflage Saturday night...

After the bank holiday, lots happening too! I have a cocktail making night with work, a make over session with a friend, another work party, and about a thousand birthdays!! June I have my cousin/god daughter, Uncle, Dad, Popo, cousin and a friend, July is Mum, sister, boyf! AND we're going Rome in July woohoo!

Comments

Popular Posts