Boing boing! Belly kick video!

So the ongoing side ache/ rib pain continues... but it doesn't seem to have phased little bean bean. She's bouncing around in there like she's on a pogo stick! I've been trying to get a video of her booting my belly like a premier footballer, but up til now every time I got my phone out, she'd stop. Uncanny timing this child has! Today I'm working from home (thanks to the painful side ache) and was sat on the spare bed with the laptop on my lap when she decided to remind mummy that she's there. I grabbed my phone and hooray! I managed to get a video of her giving me some rather hard kicks (although, admittedly, they could be punches... or head butts... I have no idea which way round she is so it could be any appendage she's using to prod around in there!).  


Comments

Popular Posts