25 week bump!

Well there's definitely no mistaking the fact that I'm pregnant now. My bump has developed into a proper baby bump, and people have started joking that I really don't need the baby on board badge anymore! It's funny as I was looking through my early diary entries when I thought my tummy was already huge, and it really wasn't! I just looked like I'd eaten a lot of pies! I think the majority of the so called early on bumpage was gas and bloating from indigestion! How anyone at work guessed I was pregnant from the teeny belly I had at 12 weeks is amazing! Now I look massive! I also realised that although I've been measuring my (so called and ever disappearing) waist each week, which hasn't expanded for ages, my bump HAS got bigger... It's been expanding upwards! Comparing photos from 17 and 25 weeks (where I'm wearing the same dress) I can tell bump has risen upwards.

I bet I'll be posting another entry in a months time chuckling at how u thought I was big at 25 weeks and that it's nothing compared to the huge bump I will have developed near my due date. In the mean time I'll enjoy what little I can still see of my toes!

Today I had my 25 week midwife appointment. The midwife was very friendly and said that everything was fine. She prodded around my belly to see how far up my uterus had grown and bean decided she didn't appreciate the poking around and kicked her back! Ha! Also heard the heartbeat which was nice and strong! It's always reassuring to hear her heart thumping away. Can't wait for my 3D scan now. I want to see what she looks like! Exciting!!

Comments

Popular Posts