Another commuter rant!

Yes, be warned, this is a moany post! Blame it on the pregnancy hormones! I hate commuting to work!

Fellow commuters, how about you don't...

... walk along holding your closed golf umbrella horizontally, swinging it as you walk and threatening to both impale my unborn child and ruin the chances of any poor unsuspecting male behind you of ever having children.

... reply to emails on your blackberry / read the metro / an obviously gripping novel that you can't apparently put down whilst walking to work. It makes the pavements somewhat of an assault course, having to dodge people who aren't looking where they're walking.

... (and this is specifically to all you male train commuters out there. An oldie but still a goodie) sit with your knees so far apart that they take up half my seat space. Trust me, your balls aren't that big.

... leave it to the same person in the same carriage every evening to offer me a seat on the train. It's not fair to expect the only person with manners to give up their seat to the pregnant woman every day.

... stay firmly stuck to your seat and make me stand when you're getting off at the next stop. It's ONE stop. And don't pretend like you didn't see me. You did.

... push past me to get a seat either. Not only is it unbelievably rude, it'll probably result in me picking you to ask for a seat, so you won't have it fr long!

......... and breaaaaaaathe........

ok feel better now. Thanks for lettin me vent! Ha!

Comments

Popular Posts