Let it snow let it snow let it snow.....

Well, it looks like winter is finally here. If the weather man is right (and let's face it, he rarely is... Michael Fish will never live the 1987 hurricane incident down) there will be near 'arctic' conditions in the UK this weekend. Temperatures will apparently plummet to nbear -5 degrees, although I'm sure that London won't be quite as chilly as the rest of the country... it never is. Typical that only the north will get to see the snow though, good old London just gets the usual freezing bone chilling rain... it's definitely a sign of colder weather when I start stomping around the house in my furry ugg boots and burrow myself under the duvet at night, kitted out in rather unattractive hoodie, pajama bottoms and socks... hmm... maybe that's why I'm still single...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I LOVE THE COLD...because you get to dress in your pjs, socks, and an abnormally large hoodie. And get to snuggle in bed and just relax, watch movies, drink some yummy organic tea. Man...its waaaay too hot here in los angeles. booooo-urns!

Popular Posts