Half way there...

Well, I've officially passed the half way mark with my Project 365. It's been hard. I've been stared at... I've been laughed at... (people give you funny looks when you open the freezer in Tesco's just to take a photo of the iced cream tubs...) the world now thinks I have an obession with food thanks to the numerous photos of my dinner on totally uninspiring days... but I got half way... the past 6 months have been amazing, with so much to photograph and, thanks to my project, all wonderfully documented in glorious, technicoloured photographic wonderfulness.

Who knows what's going to be in the next 6 months worth of photos! And who knows, maybe I won't stop after 365 days. Maybe I'll just keep going... wonder how long I COULD go on for... hmmm.... and what I'd photograph along the way...

Comments

Popular Posts