And the new president of the USA is...

Now I'm not big on politics. I won't pretend I really have a clue about the ins and outs of the pros and cons of who should win the presidential elections, although I know if McCain is just going to be another Bush, Obama has my full support. But, after figuring the leader of the states is undoubtedly going to have a knock on effect on the rest of the world (look at the state Bush has left us all in), I thought I should read up a bit on who I want to pin my hopes on.... after reading about what they both stand for, Obama is my man. Obama is forward thinking and stands for change... McCain represents a backwards and stale way of thinking which as far as I can tell would just be effectively replacing Bush with another undesirable.

Anyway, I could post a witty and seemingly informed post about why, but, with my lack of political prowess in mind, I decided to just do what I do best, and post a load of random but funny crap about the elections that caught my eye.

There's obviously been a lot of good marketing campaigns for the elections, but this one possibly could be my favourite... encouraging people to vote for the policies and not based on race. Funny how Obama makes a better looking white guy than McCain makes a black guy.

 
Then there's the youtube music video 'Crush on Obama' which has had over a million views already...

And today's Secret Asian Man comic strip:



And finally, another post from Jason Mraz's blog... he's obviously a guy who has read The Secret and believes in positive thinking and the law of attraction... and he's right. Visualise what you want and it will happen... so let's see what the result is tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts