Bentos can be cute!

I came across this website the other week and forgot to blog about it. You all know I'm a sushi/japanese food addict, and am drawn to cutesy stuff anyway, so this website obviously caught my attention as it combines the two! Just Bento has a ton of ideas for bento boxes and ways to dress them up to look... er... cute! There's also some good recipes in there which I think I'm going to try, like the sesame beef! I think I'll hold off on the hello kitty bentos for work though... people already think my lunches are a bit odd after I took those left over chicken feet in from dim sum...!

Comments

Unknown said…
Hey! I thought I should tell you that I work at a Sushi Restaurant on weekends and I get all the sushi I want. If that made you jealous, then I have succeeded hahaha!
Sweetpea said…
Thanks Randy... you're so mean! HAHA... I want SUSHI!! :P

Popular Posts