A collection of unbelieva-bubble cuteness...

... and things that make me smile... which I'm posting because... well, because I can... because I've been way too busy to post anything substantial this week... and because I'm saving a nice big fat post, post-Cornwall... so to speak. Barf buckets at the ready, those of you who despise cutesyness. The rest of you who are as bad with cuddly things as me... enjoy! Tadaa!! (yes yes, I am hyping up this post as much as possible because I am totally aware of just how lame it really is...)

RosieHardy's photostream on Flickr... some people hate her photos, I find them really imaginative and unique.



You guessed it... CuteOverload
My fave post by Little Red Boat... WE LOVE BEES! Oh how this made me laugh....

Wordle cloud of lyrics from one of my favourite songs at the minute... Jason Mraz - Lucky

Ok well that's it from me... random post, full of a ton of rubbish I know, and not up to my usual standard, but what can I say... putting it together made me smile so hope it makes someone else smile too! I'm off to Cornwall for the weekend now so tataa....!

Comments

Popular Posts