BBC weather - are they EVER right?!

Er, is it me, or does BBC weather seem to be completely and utterly and totally WRONG this week?! Call me picky, but they seem to have gotten the forecast so wide off the mark, they're not even in the right continent... hello? 22 degrees? er, I don't know where the BBC weather station is, but it's certainly NOT anywhere near London... try 12 degrees... it's closer to the truth!! Sun? I don't think I remember what the damn thing looks like to be honest... my summer clothes have hardly had an airing before the v-neck jumpers and autumn coat came back out the wardrobe....


.... thank god I'm off to Spain in a couple of weeks is all I can say. Let's see what the 5 day forecast for Malaga is shall we...


Yeah baby... that's what I'm talking about.... woohoo! (sorry, rubbing it in slightly aren't I... oh well, ner ner ner ner ner...).

English weather SUCKS. BIG TIME.

Comments

Popular Posts