Packing our bags

Today hubby and I started packing our hospital bags... one for him, one for me and one for baby. I made him pack baby's bag so he knows what everything is. Good thing I did! When I asked him to put mittens in the bag he picked up a nappy!

When I gave him a babygrow to pack, he thought it was too small. I asked hin how big does he think a new born baby is?! I don't think he has seen a new born before... I'm hoping that the babygrow isn't going to be too small! I don't want to have to give birth to a 9lbs baby!

Packing the bag makes it feel more real! Eek! I'm getting bigger by the day. They say baby doubles in size in the last trimester... I'm going to be massive at this rate! The photo of me is at 17, 28 and 32 weeks. BUMP!!


This evening lying in bed hubby did his usual routine of talking to my bump. Baby always responds to her daddy. She has been really fidgety all day anyway, stretching her arms and legs and making my belly distend in odd angles.... but she went a bit nuts when hubby spoke to her. My tummy actually went from pointy to wide as she stretched lengthways and started kicking! Then she gave me a nice big punch in the bladder. Thanks baby!! Me thinks this one is going to be a real daddy's girl...

Mum's been busy knitting more things and has made the cutest flower shaped baby blanket out of cotton. Can't wait to wrap up baby in it. Think it's going to be a lovely heirloom to hand down :)

Comments

Popular Posts