Baby bargains!

Being pregnant and having a baby is an expensive time! I never realised how much such a little teeny tiny thing can cost. If you bought everything you needed to accommodate a new born bubba, you could easily spend a few thousand pounds. Luckily, I've saved so much thanks to hand-me-downs from family, scouring charity shops and nearly new sales, but I've also gotten addicted to looking for discounts and competitions for baby stuff. Websites like Bounty and Netmums have loads of offers, and I get so many on email, I decided to help out all the other new mums and bumps I know by setting up a Facebook page and Twitter account. Every time I get a new deal, discount code or competition, I post it up on my Baby Bargains Facebook page, or tweet it.

So... if you have a small child, or you're expecting, feel free to like the page or follow on twitter! Hope it helps and you find some bargains! :)


Comments

Popular Posts