Oooh suits you!

How come whenever I enter a competition, I never win... and the ONE time I enter my boyfriend for a competition... yup you guessed it, he wins! Toptable.com were running a competition with ASuitThatFits.com to win a tailor made suit, and as the other half has just two suits to wear to work, I thought I'd enter him. Well, he only blimmin' went and won! I think I'm more excited about it than he is! He can finally get that James Bond look for freeeeee with a £300 hand made suit! Or, should I say more like Bosco Wong (according to his female work colleagues!). Not that I can see the resemblance I have to say... but anyway, woohoo! New suit! Why am I so excited?! It's not new clothes for me?! Bah! I should enter a 'win a hangbag' competition... I need one!

Comments

Popular Posts