Photographer of the Year 2009

Hastings pier

Each year, I enter various competitions and then forget all about it. Earlier on this year I entered the Warwickshire Life magazine competition for farming and agriculture, forgot about it, and then got through to the final 3. Now I get an email from the editors of the Photographer of the Year 2009 competition, saying that the pre-selection team has shown interest in my 'This is Britain' category submission and require a high resolution version for submission! I totally forgot I entered! I'm kind of kicking myself that I didn't enter into more categories, but I submitted two photos and left it at that!

Anyway, even though it's probably not required now as the photo's been spotted by the pre selection team without any votes, I'm touting for them anyway! Take a look and vote for my photo!! I have no idea what the prize is, but just to win something would be amazing recognition. Thanks everyone!

CLICK HERE AND VOTE VOTE VOTE!

Comments

Popular Posts