Mandarin reading practice 2: time 现在几点?

This idea of mine was a pretty damn good one *pats self on back*. Now I can combine homework and blogging!

Ok so this week I've been learning time. I already knew the basics, but have expanded my vocabulary with 半 (ban - half), 差 (cha - short of) and 刻 (ke - quarter), 什么时候 (Shen me shi hou - when), 几点了? (ji dian le - when?) and 钟 (zhong - clock). We've also been repeating the full scope of today, (and Chinese like to start big to small, so year first down to seconds)... e.g 现在二零一零年,十一月,九号,星期二,早上八点三刻。

So here's the next reading practice... time and my day.

每天早上七点半我起床。我不吃早饭。八点我去上班。中午十二点半我吃午饭。五点半我回家。天天晚上六点半我做饭。晚上八点我吃晚饭。饭后我看电视、上网。从十一点到十一点半我睡觉。

每星期一我去学院学习汉语。常常星期三我看妈妈和爸爸。周末我喜欢在电影院看电影。

Phew ok that took me a while and had to look up a couple words! Again if you want pinyin and translation let me know!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Chelsea T said…
are you about to teach chinese soon? :)
Yu Ming Chew said…
Feichang hao!!!

You should book yourself a nice long holiday in China next year...the place is amazing...and so cheap...the only reason ppl don't go is because of the language barrier...which you now equipped to deal with!
Bill (葛威) said…
你没去过中国吗?你们都得在中国去假期。

Popular Posts