Sweets? What sweets???

When I was a kid, my Mum once bought chocoloates to hang on the Christmas tree. Needless to say, the tempation of chocolatey goodness hanging right in front of mine and my sisters noses, begging to be eaten, was too much temptation. One by one, the chocolate baubles curiously vanished. Of course, we weren't stupid... we would try remove the foil wrappers without ripping them, eat the mouthwatering chocolate inside, and attempt to reform the decoration and hang back on the tree, leaving our parents none the wiser.

Naturally, the now empty wrappers didn't quite look the same, and we got caught. I, however, was obviously more suited to a life of crime than my naieve sister... whilst she idiotically stuffed the remaining incriminating evidence down the side of her bed, I rather cleverly shoved mine along with hers instead of beside my own bed... batting my eyelids in innocence and pointing the finger at my little sister when Mum discovered that all the chocolates had dissappeared....

Anyway, the reason I bring up this yule tide memory, is because I just came across this clip and it reminded me of the days when you would do anything for candy... this kid is SO cute... enjoy!

Too much candy from Capucha on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular Posts