Selling my soul to Apple??

Dedicated readers of my blog know that I'm not a great Apple fan... I don't like the way they over price their products, police and control software... and I hate to follow the masses... so when I found out I was finally due for an upgrade on my mobile phone, I was thrown into a quandry. I want a mobile that does everything. I'm a complete technophile, internet addict and gadget freak... I want a phone that has a camera, good applications available for twittering, blogging, email, facebook... and when I list all my 'wants', the phone coming on top is, you guessed it, the iphone. So do I sell my soul to Apple and follow the herd, or is there an alternative out there that does everything an iphone does with the same amount of style?

Well, I finally decided after hunting for articles on the internet for a contender to the iphone, and settled on the Nokia 5800.  Ok, so it's bulkier than the sleek and sexy iphone, but with O2 tying you to an 'iphone tariff' (basically an expensive monthly fee with less minutes and texts) and the Nokia being handed out free on all contracts, it seemed the best value. It's obviously  a popular choice, as it's currently out of stock, so I'll give you the skinny once I get my grubby mitts on mine somne time next week!

Comments

Popular Posts