Oh my arteries....!

I spotted this webular gem (like my new word? I love generating my own idiotic vocabulary.... anyway... rambling... where was I?) on Stephen Fry's twitter feed. This is why you're fat is a brilliant blog of heart stopping photos. Just viewing the web page is enough to instigate a coronary, with dishes such as the rather unappetising McNuggetini, delightfully described as "A McDonald’s chocolate milkshake with vanilla vodka, rimmed with BBQ sauce and garnished with a chicken McNugget"... mmmm... tasty... and the Bacon Cheese Pizza Burger, a giant burger between two large meat pizzas, eggs, bacon, colby and pepper jack cheese.

And they wonder why the obesity rate in the States is so high... with the UK huffing and puffing a short distance behind as it grasps it's chest in agony and it's arteries turn to concrete with the accumulated cholesterol.

Burger anyone?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't even know what to say about the monstrosity of that "pizza burger".

I'm getting heartburn just looking at it.

Popular Posts